These Proteolytic, Lipolytic, Cellulolytic, and Amylolytic Enzyme formulas help to promote circulation, Immune modulation, and detoxification, while helping to support the circulatory, lymphatic, cardiovascular and urinary systems.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 90 capsules per bottle
“Complete support for High Carbohydrate Lifestyles”*
This unique formulation of vegetarian enzymes was designed specifically to support digestion in people who are on a vegetarian diet or consume more carbohydrates, sugars, starch, gluten, legumes, grains, lactose, and fibers than proteins.*
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule before each high carbohydrate meal. Additional capsules may be taken either with meals, between meals if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take this formulation between meals or on an empty stomach to help relieve digestive stressors.*
- A blend of proteolytic and carbohydrolytic enzymes specifically designed to aid the digestion of food for those people on a vegetarian diet*
- Relieve occasional flatulence, gas, bloating, and digestive pressures*
- Support relief of sugar sensitivities*
- Support healthy digestion of refined and simple sugars*
- Support the healthy digestion of sucrose into components of fructose and glucose*
- Support healthy digestion of starchy and carbohydrate rich foods*
- Support healthy digestion of non-starchy polysaccharides common in many vegetables including grains, beans and herbs*
- Support the digestion of complex sugars in whole grains, beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower*
- Support the breakdown of phytic acids in grains, wheat bran, seeds, rhizomes, the leaves of plants and other plant derived foods*
- Support healthy digestion of pectin and cellulose (the indigestible structural carbohydrate of plant cell walls)*
- Support healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range*
- Support occasional muscle soreness*
- Support joint and muscle strength*
- Support occasional relief of minor aches associated with daily life*
- Support throat and oral health*
- Support skin health*
- Support the digestion of gluten*
- Support a vegetarian diet*
- Support relief from occasional chemical and/or environmental challenges*
- Natural histamine properties of amylase*
Active Ingredients: amylase, glucoamylase, pectinase, peptidase, alpha-galactosidase, beta glucanase, phytase, cellulase, hemicellulase, invertase, xylanase, lactase
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping.
Canada is the only international location we service currently via Priority Mail.
For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the weight of products and the selected delivery service.
Orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
Upon Shipment of the order you will be notified via email with shipping information, and after 24 hours should be able to rack your order with an estimated delivery date.
* Any concerns with your order feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 574-267-0970
We have a 14-day return policy upon delivery of your purchased product. In order for your product to meet the requirements for a return it needs to be in the original condition it was received. All refunds exclude the original shipping cost.
All products inquire a restocking fee of $5 dollars will also be excluded from your total refund.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns will be subject to an inspection. Items received in used condition cannot be accepted for return and will be sent back to you. We reserve the right to deny or refuse full refunds based on the condition of the returned product.
By purchasing a product from Simplee Natural, you agree to our return terms and conditions.
To return your item by mail, please include the packing slip receipt with your returned order and mail items to the shipping address below. Be sure to remove or cover all existing labels on the box you are using to return products. The only label visible on the box is the label to return your products.
Mail all returns to:
220 Parker Street
Warsaw, IN 46580