These Proteolytic, Lipolytic, Cellulolytic, and Amylolytic Enzyme formulas help to promote circulation, Immune modulation, and detoxification, while helping to support the circulatory, lymphatic, cardiovascular and urinary systems.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 100 capsules per bottle
“Helps Digest Cellulose Fibers, Dietary Fibers, Carbohydrates”
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules, between meals twice daily and separately from other enzyme formulations. Capsules may also be taken with meals if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
A synergistic blend of active proteolytic and carbohydrolytic Vegetarian Enzymes designed specifically to help:
- Support the digestion of cellulose*
- Support the digestion of fibrous foods*
- Support the digestion of sugars that tend to grow yeast because yeast likes sugar*
- Support the breakdown of indigestible components of crude plant fibers within the cell walls of plants, carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, sugars, starches, proteins, legumes*
- Support the digestion of soluble and insoluble fibers, including digestible, non-digestible and synthetic fibers*
- Relieve occasional indigestion, flatulence, gas, bloating, belching and digestive pressures from consuming indigestible sugars and fiber-rich foods*
- Support the breakdown of cellular debris, undigested protein and substances in the circulatory system*
- Relieve sensitivity to foods, chemicals or other environmental toxins and irritants*
- Relieve occasional low energy, fatigue, brain fog, general malaise*
- Rebalance the body’s cravings for foods rich in carbohydrates*
- Rebalance the gut’s delicate ecosystem*
- Ease occasional muscle aches, soreness*
- Support healthy skin*
- Support healthy lymphatic and circulatory system functions*
- Support a healthy respiratory system*
- Support the body’s natural response to irritants*
- Support the body’s natural ability to remove toxins*
- Support elimination and detoxification*
- Support healthy bowel function*
- Support healthy sinuses*
- Support ear, nose, throat health*
- Support chest and lung health*
- Support a healthy urinary system*
- Support the intestinal tract’s need for gut flora*
- Support and strengthen the immune system*
- Support healthy management of food cravings*
Active Ingredients: cellulase, amylase, protease 4.5, hemicellulase, glucoamylase, pectinase, protease 3.0, alpha-galactosidase, xylanase, phytase, trace minerals
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping.
Canada is the only international location we service currently via Priority Mail.
For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the weight of products and the selected delivery service.
Orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
Upon Shipment of the order you will be notified via email with shipping information, and after 24 hours should be able to rack your order with an estimated delivery date.
* Any concerns with your order feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 574-267-0970
We have a 14-day return policy upon delivery of your purchased product. In order for your product to meet the requirements for a return it needs to be in the original condition it was received. All refunds exclude the original shipping cost.
All products inquire a restocking fee of $5 dollars will also be excluded from your total refund.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns will be subject to an inspection. Items received in used condition cannot be accepted for return and will be sent back to you. We reserve the right to deny or refuse full refunds based on the condition of the returned product.
By purchasing a product from Simplee Natural, you agree to our return terms and conditions.
To return your item by mail, please include the packing slip receipt with your returned order and mail items to the shipping address below. Be sure to remove or cover all existing labels on the box you are using to return products. The only label visible on the box is the label to return your products.
Mail all returns to:
220 Parker Street
Warsaw, IN 46580