Colon Health Support ™
This unique Proteolytic, Lipolytic, Cellulolytic, Amylolytic Enzyme Mineral and Herbal formulation helps to promote circulation, Immune modulation, and detoxification, while helping to support the circulatory, lymphatic, cardiovascular, urinary and elimination systems.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 120 capsules per bottle
COLON HEALTH SUPPORT™*
“Helps Support Optimal Colon Health”*
SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules as needed between meals and/or at bedtime. Additional capsules may be taken as needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
When directed by your healthcare practitioner, it may be beneficial to take 2 capsules with each meal and at bedtime to help relieve occasional digestive stress or help support and soothe occasional intestinal and elimination discomfort.*
Colon Health Support™* is a unique and active blend of Vegetarian Enzymes, Herbs and Minerals designed to help:
- Support digestive comfort*
- Support the digestive process of modern-day diets*
- Support the elimination process*
- Support modern day diets lacking in dietary fibers*
- Support poor nutrition (i.e. low fiber diets and little roughage)*
- Support the breakdown of undigested proteins, carbohydrates, and fibers*
- Support the digestion of soluble, insoluble and synthetic fibers*
- Support the breakdown of foods that ferment and putrefy in the bowel*
- Support the breakdown of cellular debris, undigested protein and other substances in the detoxification process*
- Support and soothe occasional intestinal and elimination discomfort*
- Relieve occasional digestive stress*
- Relieve occasional indigestion, flatulence, gas, bloating, belching and digestive pressures from consuming fiber-rich foods*
- Relieve occasional cramps, acid stomach and flatulence (gas)*
- Support clearing the bowels of daily waste*
- Support natural stimulation of bowel motility, encouraging the urge to have regular bowel movements, relief from occasional gas and constipation*
- Support regulation of peristalsis and bowel movements*
- Support toning the colon and easing the discomfort of colon reflex*
- Support the rhythmic muscle contractions that move food through the digestive tract and waste through the system*
- Support improved transit and muscle function of the elimination tract*
- Support proper waste elimination*
- Support the body’s normal bowel functions*
- Support biological functions and enzymatic reactions*
Active Ingredients: protease 4.5, hemicellulase, glucoamylase, neutral protease, alpha-galactosidase, cellulase, phytase, xylanase, slippery elm (bark), fennel (seed), alfalfa (seed), trace minerals
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping.
Canada is the only international location we service currently via Priority Mail.
For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the weight of products and the selected delivery service.
Orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
Upon Shipment of the order you will be notified via email with shipping information, and after 24 hours should be able to rack your order with an estimated delivery date.
* Any concerns with your order feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 574-267-0970
We have a 14-day return policy upon delivery of your purchased product. In order for your product to meet the requirements for a return it needs to be in the original condition it was received. All refunds exclude the original shipping cost.
All products inquire a restocking fee of $5 dollars will also be excluded from your total refund.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns will be subject to an inspection. Items received in used condition cannot be accepted for return and will be sent back to you. We reserve the right to deny or refuse full refunds based on the condition of the returned product.
By purchasing a product from Simplee Natural, you agree to our return terms and conditions.
To return your item by mail, please include the packing slip receipt with your returned order and mail items to the shipping address below. Be sure to remove or cover all existing labels on the box you are using to return products. The only label visible on the box is the label to return your products.
Mail all returns to:
220 Parker Street
Warsaw, IN 46580