Digestive Enzymes With 35 MG Betaine HCL
DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS
HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® digestive formulations help to promote optimum digestion, nutrient availability and help to relieve sensitivity to foods.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsule • No Added Fillers
- 125 capsules per bottle
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES with 35 mg BETAINE HCL
“For the Typical Modern-Day Diet”
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule with every meal. Additional capsules may be taken if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take an additional capsule with each meal to help relieve digestive stressors.*
This Full Spectrum uniquely vegetarian based enzyme was formulated in a broad range of specifities to help:
- Support the digestion and absorption of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dairy, and fibers*
- Assist the digestion of nutrient dense meals consisting of higher amounts of carbohydrates, fats and smaller amounts of protein*
- Support digestion in people on a vegetarian diet who find it difficult to consume the amount of protein that is required while on this type of diet*
- Relieve occasional flatulence, gas, bloating, belching and digestive pressures*
- Support relief of occasional indigestion and heartburn*
- Support the supplemental HCL needs of some individuals to digest proteins. The Betaine HCL added to this formula as a source of supplemental hydrochloric acid may be helpful by lowering the stomach's pH, thus providing low pH enzymes like pepsin to function in a more favorable environment which digesting proteins*
- Support the metabolization of protein, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, copper, vitamin B12 and iron*
- Support digestive challenges that may be related to insufficient hydrochloric acid (HCL) compromising the digestion of protein and the inability to absorb nutrients – commonly found in middle-age and older individuals who experience increased difficulty digesting heavier meals*
Uniquely designed, this formulation also includes:
- Catalase to help support antioxidant protection for the maintenance and protection of overall good health*
Active Ingredients: glucoamylase, amylase, protease 4.5, protease 6.0, invertase, beta glucanase, phytase, hemicellulase, cellulase, protease 3.0, lipase, lactase, bromelain, alpha galactosidase, catalase, betaine HCL, trace minerals
Inactive Ingredients: vegetable capsule (cellulose and water)
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.
Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping.
Canada is the only international location we service currently via Priority Mail.
For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the weight of products and the selected delivery service.
Orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days Monday-Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
Upon Shipment of the order you will be notified via email with shipping information, and after 24 hours should be able to rack your order with an estimated delivery date.
* Any concerns with your order feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 574-267-0970
We have a 14-day return policy upon delivery of your purchased product. In order for your product to meet the requirements for a return it needs to be in the original condition it was received. All refunds exclude the original shipping cost.
All products inquire a restocking fee of $5 dollars will also be excluded from your total refund.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and original shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns will be subject to an inspection. Items received in used condition cannot be accepted for return and will be sent back to you. We reserve the right to deny or refuse full refunds based on the condition of the returned product.
By purchasing a product from Simplee Natural, you agree to our return terms and conditions.
To return your item by mail, please include the packing slip receipt with your returned order and mail items to the shipping address below. Be sure to remove or cover all existing labels on the box you are using to return products. The only label visible on the box is the label to return your products.
Mail all returns to:
220 Parker Street
Warsaw, IN 46580